I realized that I've been emailing so many photos to friends. So, I thought I would conform to the rest of the world and try out a blog for those of you who want to keep up with me. It's kind of funny that I'm just now doing this in the states since I've been living overseas for the past year and most probably wanted to know more of what was going on with me while I was over there. I guess this is mostly for my people still in Kenya. I miss you guys a ton and will do my best to keep you up to date on my life here as it progresses. The Lord only knows what my mission here will be. It's exciting to be starting for Ground 0 again but also a little anxiousness has set in. I love you guys and hope to see you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment