
FBC Kosy had a Fall Festival for the kids last night. We all had a great time playing games and winning CANDY!!! The Sassers were super heroes. Ju Ju commented that we almost had enough for all the Super Friends! Jake was Spiderman, Madelynn was Wonder Woman and Dean was Batman. Sydney was a BEAUTIFUL Alice in Wonderland. Landon came as himself, but still had fun playing games and getting candy. Dean's favorite game was throwing the football through the hole and getting candy. Madelynn liked digging in the sand for candy, but didn't want the candy once she got it out because it was dirty! Jake's favorite was splashing in the baby pool with Ju Ju to get a duck. I don't think he ever did get his hands on a duck, but everyone around got a bath!! Hope you all are having a wonderful Fall.









5 comments:
So fun! They look precious!
I didn't know you all had a blog together, so fun! Love the pictures from the festival. Adorable!
What an adorable crew-they are all "Super Heros" in my book!
luv, Aunt Trish
Look at my sweet little Madelynn..she loves me, you know. Can you believe I forgot to take my camera to the fall festival?
Hey Kellie..I want to see baby bump pictures. I bet you are so cute pregnant! Congrats on the boy! I know ya'll are so excited! My only advice. Get a swaddle blanket. ha!
Post a Comment