As for others having a big day ... The Berrys started Little Boy Berry's room today! Ryan was a painting machine doing the room all by himself from 7:15 a.m. to about 2 p.m. with breaks for breakfast and lunch!! He's the best painter. He even did the trim and closet doors! SO NICE!!! Then, Bebe and Pops (Ryan's parents) came with the piece I bought at The Play Pen on Thursday! It was such a steal and a super NICE piece of furniture for the price! Thanks so much to them for making the drive. We had a great time! I'll be sure to post pictures of the progress as we get things ready. Little Mr. Berry is spoiled already!
After the conversation I just had with Mimi, sounds like they had a big day with the kiddos. She and pop had them last night and all day today. Sounds like they all went to Wal-Mart, had lunch and played at the pond. What a blessing that place is!!
Hope everyone enjoyed a beautiful day like we all did! God Bless!!






No comments:
Post a Comment