We crashed Mimi and Pop's house and had an impromptu egg hunt last Monday evening. The Sasser kids and I were spending the night, so the Rawson's came over for dinner. Since Sydney and Julie had been rafting and Steve and Landon had been turkey hunting, they hadn't gotten a chance to hunt eggs, .......... so, we pulled out the baskets and eggs and had a few rounds of egg hunting. Of course, I was THRILLED to oblige, being the Easter-crazy freak that I am!! Pop was in Jackson at a meeting, so he missed out, and poor Truett will get to join the madness next year. (Mimi didn't want to post pictures because everyone wasn't there, so, SORRY! They were too cute!!). Enjoy!!!








1 comment:
No, no, no....I'm about to throw this phone through the roof! Sorry about all of those crazy posts...just trying to figure this out...I need to see some new pictures of the baby! What's taking so long?
Post a Comment