Monday, April 27, 2009

NATCHEZ TRACE FESTIVAL

So much fun with the cousins! The Sassers came Friday night after Dean's Red Sox game in Columbus to spend the night with Mimi and Pop. Truett and KB were already there waiting up for them. Saturday was the final moving out day for the Sassers. So, Mimi, Pop, KB, and all the little ones took off to the festival while Mel and Matt enjoyed their day getting the last few things out of the house. It was a fun time. We only stayed for about an hour ... just long enough to enjoy being outside and let the kids enjoy the Moomba! Here are some pics from the day.

Dean  not so sure about that big bottle and baby calf.

Madelynn being her sassy self

Pop was a great wagon driver

Mimi and baby Tru ... he's in there somewhere!

KB and baby Tru loving the shade

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kellie...I am so sad I did not see you at the NTF. Your little man is so adorable! And, how do I get to look at Beth's blog...it will not work for me anymore...I see you have it as private. laurapickle2004@yahoo.com
Thanks and miss you, Laura

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kellie! I really hope to see you soon. When are you coming back to Oxford?