Thursday, June 25, 2009

Father's Day Fun

I wish I wouldn't have been too lazy to get my camera out while the Rawsons were at Mimi and Pop's Sunday. It was a fun afternoon! Ryan and I came in from his parent's anniversary party late Saturday night and enjoyed church and a day in Kosciusko with the Burnham crew. The Sasser's are at the river on vacation. So, we sure missed them. 
Mimi cooked a great lunch and yummy desserts (coconut pie and sock it to me cake). Some of us played Clue (not as much fun as I remember), Landon played in the heat, and Julie and Steve were entertained by baby Tru. Such a fun day! Happy Father's Day, Dad! You are the greatest dad! We love you!  
Here are the only pics we did take ... 

The Berrys ... baby tru is 4 months old now

the Moms and baby Tru 

Happy Father's Day, Pop!

1 comment:

EBW said...

great pics of you all:)..i LOVE your hair like this! so chic!