Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Sasser Visit

Dean, Madelynn, Jake and I went to Mimi and Pop's for a visit this week. I love how grandchildren bring out the kid in all of us! Madelynn and Dean had a GREAT time on the see saw and even convinced Mimi and Pop to join them!!
Pop is such a great play mate!
On Monday, Mom and the kids and I went to Grenada to see KB and Baby Tru. We ended up at McDonald's for the INDOOR play place. Ry Ry joined us for lunch, too. This McD's is new and had some pretty high tech entertainment. Truett not only got his first ever trip under the golden arches, but also got plenty of training on video games!! We had a great time, Truett! Thanks for letting us come play.
Touch screen video games--cool!!


Even Jake was interested for a second or two anyway.

We wore sweet Baby Truett out! I told KB it was great practice for him sleeping through ANYTHING!! Isn't he too cute? He is losing his hair so he really looks like an old man in a little body, but still so adorable. He is really interacting now and thinks his mommy is so funny and just laughs and laughs at her. I so love being an aunt!

No comments: