Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hope I don't get in trouble for this......

OK, so for those of us who have waited our WHOLE lives to see the skinny Burnham girl with even an ounce of pudge to her, here are a few pics of Kellie and baby Berry. No, not even we know what they are going to name the little fellow, but I know he will be ADORABLE. I took these off her facebook page so if I mysteriously end up missing, you'll all know what happened to me!!! HA! Just kidding, KB. I know she is not going to post pictures of herself for you guys and I wanted you all to be able to see what a beautiful pregnant girl she is. I also have to say a huge THANK YOU to Kellie for all her help yesterday getting the Kosy house ready to sell. What would I do without my KBB? Love you!!!

2 comments:

Kellie Berry said...

I could hurt you but it's ok! The nice comments made up for it! Love you!

Courtney and Jason G. said...

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

Kellie- you look great! Hope to see you soon.