His birth came the day after mine! I was admitted to the hospital exactly 29 years from my birthday to the time even! What a great gift to be in the hospital for the first time in your life awaiting the birth of your first child! It really was neat. Of course, Ryan was amazing and took care of me beyond my expectations as well as making sure the family knew just about every step we made from that night on. I was induced that morning at around 7:30 a.m. and after slowing down labor, Truett finally arrived at 4:13 p.m.!
He's as sweet as can be and is doing so well. Ryan and I are still in awe of this little gift God has given us the responsibility to care for. What an awesome thing life is!!
Thank you so much for your prayers and support! I am still overwhelmed by the crowd that was there for his birth and all the visitors we had the days after. Having him in Jackson was no mistake! Oh how we miss all of you there!
Truett has his 2 weeks check-up today in Oxford with Dr. Molly Singletary. I'm anxious to find out what she thinks of him and how much he's growing. I can definitely tell he's growing!






4 comments:
Kellie... I am so glad to hear y'all are doing great. It only gets better! Please get in touch with me next time you bring little man to see Molly. I would love to see you both! Let me know when his two month checkup is and maybe we can meet for lunch. Take care! Love, laura
YAY!!! I'm so happy for ya'll - so thankful to the Lord for this healthy baby boy! I can't wait to watch him grow through this blog, and hopefully, see him in real life! Much love to you all, little family of 3!:)
You'll be such a pro at typing with one hand that you'll wonder why you ever needed two! I am so excited for you...enjoy these sweet times with him. And don't you just love Dr. Sullivan-Ford! Seeing that picture of her made me want another baby...HAAHAA!! Can't wait to watch this little guy grow up...
How sweet. He is a doll. Boys are soo wonderful! glad that you are all doing so well. Can't wait to see more pics. And i think you have a wonderful pediatric dr!!!!
Post a Comment