Thursday, March 26, 2009

Can't believe it ... one month

Really? Is our newest little addition to the Burnham Crew really ONE MONTH old? Yes he is! Truett is still a great baby boy. He's growing so much and filling out that chubby baby belly. Thanks to so many that have showered us more and more with gifts, cards and encouragement. We're still learning and every day is definitely different!

4 comments:

mandiandashley said...

Kellie he is adorable!! I just want to squeeze him. We really want to plan a trip down to see you guys... We are moving to Nashville this weekend so maybe after we get settled we can come down.

Megan said...

Kellie,
Your sweet baby is precious! Of course, you knew that already! I know you are loving being a mommy! Congratulations to you and your sweet family!

amie simpson said...

He is ADORABLE. I know that you are enjoying him sooo much. Boys are sweet. I love my little man! Love keeping up with your fam! love ya

Anonymous said...

Keep posting pics...He is adorable. Enjoy every second of every day! It does go soooo fast! When do you come back to Oxford to see Molly? I want to meet your little man!