Well, Mr. Truett has been in the outside world for two weeks now and i'm beginning to wonder what i did before this little guy got here. He got a great report yesterday and I survived my first trip with him alone! God is good and I'm seeing that more and more everyday through this little guy and his daddy. What a blessing they are to me! These pictures are from our time at home so far. i'm becoming one of those people who only posts pictures of their child! More of all of us to come after the weekend hopefully!

Love this face ... already not sure about this woman taking his picture.

Babies make the greatest faces

He really is this sweet!

This is what happens when you leave him alone with his daddy!
I'm sure there is a lot more of this mischief to come.

Ready for the doc yesterday! He's getting bigger!

A lot of you wondered how Blue would handle him ...
9 comments:
LOVE IT!!! He's so cute. Thanks for posting new pics.
Oh my, he's gorgeous, just like his momma!!
so sweet...
Kellie! He is beautiful. I know you are loving every moment of being a mom! Isn't it wonderful? God is good!
Soo sweet!! I had a dream about your entire family last night - that your family sent you out on a girls' night with me - for whatever reason, they thought you needed a little air. Keep in mind, you'd just had this little guy 2 weeks before. You ended up getting SO exhausted (and rightly so), so you went to your parents' house and crashed. I ended up going to check on you and enjoyed the BEST visit with your family (you were asleep in bed the whole time!!) - Isn't this hilarious!? I was just happy as a clam after I woke up, feeling like I'd seen you and your sweet family!!!:)
The spiked hair picture is GREAT!! I'm so proud of you for posting all of these pictures ...
You'll find that you are the photographer and you won't be in many pictures, even with the best intentions to be in them. ha! Your son will love your dog more than you. It is likely to be his first word. ha! Laura Beth still picks the dog over us. ha! I love the pictures. Love all of that cute hair!
We love Truett! PS-Abram and I are jealous of his tan!
Post a Comment