Well, we went back to the doctor on Friday and all is still well! Dr. Sullivan-Ford said that Mr. Truett is getting ready and making a little progress! So, we're happy about that! We'll be full term this coming Friday and it's so hard to believe how quick this has all gone by but at the same time so slow! We're so thankful for a healthy pregnancy up to this point and hope and pray it will continue and that Baby Truett will be delivered healthy whenever he decides it's time for him to enter this world! Of course, I'm hoping sooner than later but I just keep telling him to just stay as long as he needs to! Please be in prayer for my body to progress naturally and that when the time comes everything will fall into place!If you can't tell, I'm anxious and nervous about all of this uncertainty but know that we serve a mighty, mighty God that will carry us through whatever is ahead of us! We're so excited to meet our little man! I've posted a few pics of his room. It's still not totally complete as far as things on the wall but I'm not worried about those things and waiting for some pics we're taking tomorrow to put in empty frames. Just thought some of you might enjoy seeing his room!

The shelves need a little help ... not much to put on them!

This was Ryan's mom rocking chair for all 4 children!
Dad and I made the thing on the wall ... he cut out my idea and I did the rest! :)

The wall over the bed is where I'm lacking ... a clock, pics, etc.
3 comments:
love the room. I would put like a wooden frame over the bed. Maybe a head and foot pic would look good! thinking and praying for you. You are about to experience one of the best things in life and i am soo happy for you!
It's SO cute. I really love the t piece you did. PERFECT accessory! I'm so excited for you guys!!! Can't wait til Owen's buddy gets here! Sorry my texting quit on me mid-convo with you Saturday. And it seems to be stuck now, at least with trying to send out. I'll have to give you a call soon to get a complete update on your progress. I can't believe you're about to be a MOM! :)
Hey chickie!!!
I'm so excited the day is almost here. Look on my niece's blog, the dendy family and look at the things her mom and dad made for her baby's room. I know you can do that, and its absolutely precious for over the bed!! Love you and raying the Baby T gets here before Rob leaves. By the way, what's he going there for?
Post a Comment