Wednesday, February 25, 2009

DAD IS HOME ... NOW TRUETT CAN COME!! WHAT A BIG WEEK! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

Well, Dad arrive back in the states while Ryan and I were at the doctor yesterday! So, now Baby Truett can come into the world and everyone will be there and here he will be - not on my birthday (today)! TOMORROW! We had a sonogram to determine his weight and position and looks like all is well. He's head down in the right position and his estimated weight is 6 lbs. 14 oz. So, we're going in this afternoon for a procedure to get us ready for the induction Thursday morning. 
Please pray for Ryan and I as we get ready to meet our little man and for Dr. Sullivan-Ford that she'll know what is best for my body at any time. Also, please pray for Truett as we deliver — that he will be under no stress and be a healthy little man!
We'll post pictures as soon as we can! He'll be here so soon!!!

6 comments:

l cummins said...

Happy Birthday, Kellie! Can't wait to hear about little Truett's arrival....

Anonymous said...

Oh Kellie! What an exciting time...I am so happy for you. I will be praying for you tomorrow. You will be a fabulous mommy. And ...Happy Birthday to you!!

EBW said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!..and Happy early Birthday to Truett!!

Courtney and Jason G. said...

yipee!!!

Steve and I .... said...

Hey Kellie, If this is the "Dr. Sullivan" in Jackson, then she is the same doctor who delivered Laura Beth. She was great! I'll pray for you today. It'll be a lifechanging experience. One you will always cherish and never forget. :)

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Kellie, I am so excited for you, feels like your waiting on Santa Claus at 4 years old, don't it, lol!!