Saturday, February 14, 2009

WE'RE GETTING SOMEWHERE!

Just a little update from the Berrys ... Mom met me in Vaiden and rode with me to the doctor. I had been cramping all morning since I finally decided to get up about 5 :15 a.m. So, needless to say, I was hoping to get some kind of news when I saw Dr. Sullivan-Ford. After waiting 2 hours we finally got to see her and YES!!!! I'm dilated 1 cm ... PROGRESS!!! Now I know you can stay at 1 cm for a while but it's progress and any lady that's been where I am ... you know that's just encouragement!  So, she told me to WALK, WALK, WALK, WALK, WALK and maybe we'll have more progress on Thursday when I see her again! 
Please pray for us and our families! Dad leaves for training in Panama on February 20. So it would be nice if he'd get here before then or wait until he gets back! Either way ... we'll be thankful! I'm just so glad that God is allowing my body to do all of this naturally so far! For those of you that know me ... I'm not a fan of medicine! Keep praying! 
We have a shower in Kosciusko Sunday! We're all looking forward to that!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey!
I need your phone no.