Well, I'm a little delayed in posting about The Berry's first showers for Baby Truett, but it was
just last weekend. So, I guess I'm ok! As you may be noticing we're down to about a month before the due date and I have this little feeling that he's not going to hold out that long! Of course, that's probably just wishful thinking but who knows!
Last Saturday was the beginning of our wonderful friends showering us with things for our little one. It's so overwhelming that people are so willing and excited to be a part of something that God has blessed you with and you're scared to death about at the same time! HA!
Our friends in Jackson did a shower for us and it was SO NICE and we had so much fun — full of family and friends. It's always such a blessing to just get together with those girls. Everything was so thought out — from the invitations, flowers, decor and petifores. Thanks so much, girls! You are truly my sisters in Christ! I'm so blessed to have each one of you still a part of my life even though were farther apart now!
Yummy food!
Blanket from Sydney – She knows me all too well!
Julie, Sydney, Mom and me – super mom was missed but was being super mom!
The Berry and Buckley ladies
Mom and me — thanks Angie!
Then, Sunday we were showered again in Grenada by my sweet hi
gh school girls and a few ladies from church! It was so nice an
d such a blessing to have those girls and their moms be a part of this exciting time too! Ryan and I are blessed to be surrounded by some really Godly men and women in our church that truly understand community. Ryan's mom and Aunt Mary Lou drove all the way from New Hebron and my mom and dad came from KO. It was great to have them there and meet everyone we always tell them about! Thanks Shanelle for letting us crash your great house and for letting Sara Brooke be my little helper! She's absolutely hilarious!!
Here are some pics from Sunday.
More yummy food and the cute diaper cake Anita made!
Jan, Mrs. Linda, me, Shanelle and Anita – hostesses
Sara Brooke – see why I appreciated my little helper!
The girls ... there was a serious one BUT not them!
Cassie, me and Alex
Courtney, Kayla, Ashland, and Kristen
Love these girls!






No comments:
Post a Comment