Friday, February 27, 2009

He's HERE!!!!



Truett Matthew Berry was born yesterday at 4:13 pm. He weighed in at 7 pounds 8 ounces, and is 21 inches tall. He has a head full of "wavy" dark hair. Mom, Dad and baby are all doing well. We had a family day waiting for Truett's arrival and are so proud of Kellie and Ryan. Baby Tru is adorable!! I wanted you all to know the stats on the latest member of the Burnham crew. Thanks for all your prayers!!


8 comments:

Kim Shirley said...

Look at all that hair! Can't wait to see him in person. Congrats!!

EBW said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Can't wait to see more!!!!

Mandi said...

Oh Kellie, he is beautiful!! I am so relieved that you are well and he is too. I can't wait to see him in person!

l cummins said...

Aaaawww...how precious!! Congrats, Kellie and Ryan...

Kellie Berry said...

thanks sister! you were a lifesaver yesterday! love you!

Marsha said...

Congrats Kellie--He is beautiful! Enjoy every moment with him:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He is adorable. You should be so proud!!!

Courtney and Jason G. said...

he looks just perfect! Cant wait to see his little face.